Rueckert Advertising & Public Relations is a family-owned, full-service agency that delivers transformative, innovative, brand and marketing/PR strategies. Our results-driven marketing strategies cross a broad range of industries and have made us one of the Capital Region’s most established and respected agencies. We seamlessly bridge the gap between traditional and digital marketing to build multi-channel campaigns that keep pace with, reach and engage consumers in a rapidly evolving world.
We know your business is about relationships and results. (Ours is, too.) And in today’s fast-paced world, few companies can afford to take either one for granted. As demographics change and new technologies emerge, customers can — and do — migrate in the blink of an eye.
That’s where Rueckert Advertising & Public Relations comes in. Our results-driven, custom-tailored, brand and marketing strategies live and breathe. They inspire and energize. They transform, invigorate and innovate — without changing who you are. From strategy to tactical execution, we ensure that your brand keeps pace with, and continually engages your customers in this rapidly changing world.
In 1991, Dean Rueckert set off with a box of magic markers to start an Albany-based advertising agency. Back then, Dean's business philosophy was simple — Listen to a client's business needs. Then, using experience, sound strategies and award-winning creativity, provide them with marketing communications campaigns which deliver solid results.
Today, Rueckert Advertising and Public Relations, Inc. continues to serve its clients with the same philosophy. Our staff provides a full range of advertising, public relations and marketing services from branding, print ads and television, to pay-per-click, SEM and social media. Regardless of your advertising and public relations needs, let us help you achieve your marketing communications goals.
Rueckert Advertising has won awards in competitions such as:
• Advertising Club of Western Massachusetts
• Albany Ad Club's "NORI Awards" and "ADDY Awards"
• Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce's
• "Small Business Council Award"
• Association of American Medical Colleges Marketing Awards
• Association of Energy Service Professionals
• Capital Region American Marketing Association's "Mark of Excellence" Awards
• Healthcare Advertising Awards
• MarCom International Creative Awards
• National Council on Foundations' Wilmer Shields Rich Awards for "Excellence in Communications"
• National Health Information Awards
• New England Society for Healthcare Communications "Lamplighter Awards"
• Public Relations Society of America "Empire Awards"
• Telly Awards
• The Business Review's "Best Places to Work"
• Wilmer Shields Rich Awards Program